Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Keep Moving Forward January 13, 2009 14:09
Yesterday was the worst day of my life!
EVER!
The results are out.
A very disappointing one.
I know I did my best but not like this!
I manage to go for poly and all.
But a few options only.
I can confessed that I cried like its the end of the world!
What a baby!
So much for my new motto of life,
"Accept everything you received,and don't look back"
I should really stand to this!
Like my cuz and a friend says look at the brighter side!
Im trying to look at it.

Okay, Let's not talked bout yesterday.
I'm here to make myself happy!
The other friend of mine stated that
it's part of life,
sometimes you win,sometimes you lose!
So this time I lose.
But I will work very hard to reach for my goal!
Yes,I will.

What make me smile today?
Ooh..
Cristiano Ronaldo was named,
FIFA World Player Of The Year!
Awesome!
3rd place goes to my other bro,
Fernando Torres!
I love this picts..
Two of them nest to each other..
It's very rare to see them together.

Isit cool or what?

ooh..ooh..
At last, Joe Jonas shave off that Goatee of his!
He look pretty good at the Golden Globes!

Okay,He is Hot!
I cant deny that! teehee!

So this week will be a emotional roller-coaster ride!
and it's only the 2nd day of the week..
*sigh*
But I think I will do fine!
Just need to keep moving forward!
Watching Meet The Robinsons,
Help now!
It has a good morale story!

Gtg now!
Need to choose the limited courses!

So long,Not goodbye
Natasha L.J

PS:- For the ones who cheered me up yesterday,
Thanks a lot.I really appreciate it!
It's nice to have a friend like the bunch of you!

Labels: