Happy New Year, y'all!
So long 2008, hello 2009!
teehee!
This is my first 2009 posting!
woots!
So yesterday, the last of 2008!
and i have a last list for it!
haha!
I had my last outing wif TASHAZIDA!
for the year!(invading HMV!)
My last lunch is at SP!Nasi Ayam..hehe!
Last spending at Cotton On!
(5 bucks cardigan!wat a bargain!)
Last meal-Mega Mcspicy meal!(what a "healthy" way to end!)
Last song-Rivermaya Nice To(was watching the countdown)
Last word.........(I'll keep it to myself.shh!)
Last message is to kak azi!
That's it i guess!
How I ended the year 2008!
My last of everything..
woots!
My first of the year 2009!
I dun really rmbr!
Coz i was pissed with my phone!
reception problem!
But it went smoothly afterwards!
My msges hav been send!
Cheers!
Oh!My first song!
Rivermaya- You'll be save here!
I prefer the previous vocalist though!
haha!
Now!
I just put up my birthday wishlist!>>>>
For my cuzzins!teehee!
We are celebrating our birthday differently!
W.E.F this year!
hehe!
So guys my list are up!
What will I get,hmm?
I don't know what to type now!
Maybe tommorow the 2nd day of 2009!
I have more idea on what to post about!
So to all people of the world
I'm here wishing you all
a very Happy New Year!
May 2009 blessed you with an everlasting Happiness!
and hope all of ya wishes and dream come true!
Much Love in this new year,
Natasha!
Labels: Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009.