So I was blog-hopping just now! And suddenly I was in this person blog. It make my eyes go wide and I start laughing soon after! She put up this..
A1 Ready Or Not music vid! Classic! I cant stop laughing! I used to love them! Looking back I don't know why? They look funny now! But they were super cute when I was 10. I remembered drooling over Ben! He still hot now(saw him on Celebrity Big Brother) I still know most of their songs if I listen to it. Everytime,I'll take the tears,One more try! haha.Pure fanatic,that time!woots!
So maybe after this, I will check out the other boybands! Their precious music vids then. The 90's are the invention of the boybands! From BSB,NSYNC,WestLife,Blue to FIVE! WOW! Whole loads of laughter coming from me!
"Ready or Not, here I come, You can't hide from me, hide and seek. Run away now, or stay now. Cos I'll keep searching I'll keep searching for love."
Woohoo! So Long, Not Goodbye Natasha L.J
PS:- This can be my new medicine for laughter! Watching their classic music vids!woots!