Hey!
I just finished my second sequel of Twilight,New Moon!
Which I borrowed from Aishah two days ago!
I still do want to buy it!
No doubt bout that!
Well,
Its not as boring as she explained to me!
Choosing between a vamp and a young werewolf?
I will totally take the vamp!
Edward Cullen, duh!
Eventhough they are bloodsuckers!
Bella really have an interesting life.
She love to be around people which are not human.
A risk-taker.
I would love to be in her place, while reading.(teehee!)
Reality, I would be terrified!
But, if there is any Edward Cullen around..
I will be thrilled!
Without the sucking part!(obviously!)
Overall,New Moon is amazing.
Not as good as the first but still amazing!
Nothing is better than the first in everything you do!
That's what I always tell myself..while drawing.
Now, I can't wait to read the 3rd one!
Will Bella be one of them?
Will Edward be as fickle as ever?
We have to wait!
Much Love,
Natasha.
Labels: It will be as if I'd never existed-Edward