Hey all!
I know i haven't post here for weeks!
But LJ is just easier!
Much easier!
Do check it out aites!
Oh well..
Yestaday is the best day of my life!
Okay!
One of the best day of my life!
After 5 long years and we meet again!
My two closest friend!
Kiki and Ct.
We reunite at Vivo! haha!
I had a blast with them..
We talked.laughed.talked.laughed!
We still haven't change do we!
Reminisce the times!
Our clumsiers moment!
Embarrassing ones too!
and we manage to score another embarrassing moment!
hah!
Remember at the exits of Forever 21?
Classic!
Fauzie laily will think we are crazy..
We went for Ben and Jerry's.
Their ice-cream are FANTABULOUS!
and expensive too!
But what the hell..
It's heaven!
We pose for photos!
Lotsa of it!
That is one of the hilarious moment!
from candid to fierce?
thanks to ct!
haha!
Will upload it when i got the picts form kiki!
Aaahh..
I miss you guys alr!
Next will be bowling aye?
hah!
At our used-to-be hot picks!
haha!
CDANS!
I luv you guys both!
eventhough i feel a bit short for the first time!
hahaha!
We nid to do this all the time!
I feel its lyk yestaday we first get together!
with our school uniforms!
those are the days!
Well cya soon!
Love you guys loads!
I say love too much now!
haha!
Pass the4 love around!
haha!
Much love,
Nonutellalicious.
P.S: Do visit my LJ.If you have any comments do give it!haha!
Labels: Same old brand new us