Hey all!
Since I have nothing better to do,
I blog!
Hmm, what shud i blog about?
Nothing personal and full of complication of course!
Oh!Let's talked bout my band of brothers!
Which i wished they are my band of brothers!
All 5 of them!
I adore them since forever!
You guys might hate one of them!
But. So what?
Let's start!woots!

Duncan James.(The 'trying to be responsible')hehe!
British.
Former Blue member.
Now solo! One album release.(i tink!)hahs!
Has a daugther, Tianie-Finn James.

Alan Smith.(The Nice/Serious)
British.
Footballer.
Ex-Man utd,Now Newcastle Utd.
A fan of MotoGP.
Once a BMX racer.

Chad Michael Murray.(The Whatever one)
American.
Actor.
That's all what he do! acting! what more?
He is just gorgeous!

Fernando Jose Torres Sanz.(The Coolest)
Spanish.
Footballer.
Ex-Atlectico Madrid, now Liverpool.
The most favourite in EPL!
Why shud he not be?
The rosy cheeks are totally the plus points!haha

My favourite brother! shh!
Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro.(The Joker)
Portuguese.
Footballer.
Ex-Sporting Lisbon,now Man Utd!
Recently won the Ballon D'or!
Congrats bro!
How describe them is what i thought they will be like!
MAN, I shud stop dreaming!
Well, thats my string of brothers!
Till next time!
Much Love,
Nonutellalicious!
Labels: one big family