Hey!
How's it goin for you all out there?
Good?
Well..
At long last..
I met my friends yestaday!
For Din's birthday!
Happy 17th Birthday!
Finally 17 aye! haha!
Met them outside school waiting for Aishah for her results!
She passed!
Congratz dear!
All the best for next year aites!
A whole new challenge!
When to her crib next with Dama,
She wanted to changed first before heading to VivO!
Again! I know!
The bus ride was horrible!
It make my stomach hurled!
Thats sucks big time!
This is why i hate buses!
I mean takin bus ride!
Never get the hang of it since forever!
For long journey though!
Hang out at Vivo sky park!
A fun day to crap and do nothing with the whole group of friends!
Ain and I still have the crappiest friendship!
haha!
Coz all we do was talk crap!
and outdo one another!
Get on one another nerves!
Thats what we do best!
haha! Fun girl!
Camwhoring with the bunch of girls..and dudes!
Pictres will be posted in Multiply!
Check that out!
Call it day since I need to join my family to somewhere!
haha!
Will be back soon!
With more details in my posting!
haha!
Much Love,
Nonutellalicious.
PS:4 days to Ain's Birthday!
5 days to Harry's Birthday!
7 days to Christmas!
(singing)
You better watch out!
Better not cry!
Better not pout!
I'm telling you why,
Santa Claus is comin' to town....Labels: Santa Claus is Coming To Town