So much for looking forward for S'pore win!
But I won't blame them!
They really work hard!
No pathetic shout outs to the referee for free-kicks or fouls!
Unlike the opponents!
Before I get to that!
I should have a little bit more attention span for the Lions!
ROAR!Overall, Good job guys!
The atmosphere in the stadium were
AWESOME!Some cursing involved
!( U noe wat I mean?)Which is not suitable for young children!
Should make a new law or something!
"Do not curse when you're watching soccer unless when you're are all alone"
That's what I do..
I'm the only soccer fanatic in my household they watch the early morning matches!
Red Devils, Baby!
haha!
Okay back to the stadium!
The vietnamese player are horrible actors!
as well as players!duh!
They have lots of pathetic cry outs for evrything!
A little shove make 'em fall!And need to be stretch out!
WATEVER!
They are wasting time!
Fall here and there!
You must watch to know how I really feel!
Sikit2 jatuh sikit2 jatuh!
Lebih baik tak payah main kan!Something caught my sight..
Ridhuan Muhamad Boots..
It's the same as Ron's!
And to that my mind is 40% on the game!
But 60% on the Man Utd game!
I miss that match!
Cheered for the S'pore team!
Eventhough they lose!
A few minutes after that I'm beaming!
A surprise message from my Cuz!
Man Utd are the
FIFA Club World Cup Champions!Thanks to Rooney only goal!
Woohoo!

And they played with ten men for the 2nd half!
Why? not sure!
Need to watch the replay!
Both Man Utd and S'pore's.
Pictures will be upload in Multiply.
Much Love,
Natasha.
MANCHESTER UNITED
Champions of England,
Champions of Europe,
Now,
Champions Of the WORLD!Labels: We are the CHAMPION