I do not what is wrong with me?
I feel guilty, VERY!
Why? I don't know?
This is always the problem everytime I think too much.
Guess I can't be alone.
When I'm alone I think.
A very deep thinking!
I think about life. My life!
Which is hurtful sometimes.
The past,The future.
Everything bout me!
It brought me to tears at some point.
I need to stop, this instant!
I need someone to talk to!
I miss my friends!
Coz when I'm with 'em, I feel good!
I got a companion!
Knowing I have them,
I wish I could talk to them everytime!
I know 'wish' is strong word!
At least when I'm with 'em, I do not have to think bout me!
They may disagree to this somehow,
Coz I was always chirpy and never show any kind of problems!
I give a word of motivation, at least to one!
I think about others and not me when im not alone!
I need to solve this problem.
Listening to McFLY "Down Goes Another One"
It relate to me in many ways!
Especially what I think about..
The chorus really hit me..
"Every time I fall asleep my dreams are haunted
And every time I close my eyes I'm not alone
And every time I cry I'm right back where you wanted
I try to drown you out so down goes another one" So this is one of the days,
When I'm alone, sober.
They will be more of this days in the future(no doubt bout that),
As i will slowly trying to get this thinking minimal.
Much Love,
Natasha.
Labels: detente amor", Tal vez hacia falta sólo un "por favor