Hey there!
Waddup!
I am actually had no idea why im blogging at midnight.
I guess due to boredom..Im here!
Update for the past days!
RedCamp5!!!woot!woot!
This is the most fantabulous camp ever!
those who miss it..
Really miss a hell of good fun!hah!
The 3 days are absolutely AWESOME..
It dun bore us. lyk wat im feeling now!
I miss it so much!
Chat wif Jason(Ninja SL)
and he told me to flood redcamp blog!
For Redcamp special prog!haha
My head are bummed wifout redcamp alr!
Our Ninjas cheers are
FABULOUS!
HAIK!
We were name the
WILDEST tribe
Coz we r one!
My dream came true..
To learn how to play the drums..
well part of it..
Thanks to the CCA Xperience..
The Baracuda Batucada taught us how to play their song..
We did awesomely..Really nice!
The mass dance! its okay!
I dance to it..
The songs are..so not wat i listen to..(HSM BLUEK!)
But for the camp i just do it..
Oh,
RedCAMP5 has it name on the
S'pore Guinness Book of Record!
For campers freezing for a min!
I got my name in it! woohoo!
I make a record!hah!
The finale is really VAvaVoom!
HopNite!is just WOW!
Some guy from zouk came down to Ngee Ann just for us to DJ!
He was totally good!
My friends and I wen crazy!
Dancing our hearts out!
Jumping here and dere..making lines thru the crowds!haha!
Fantastic!Now my leg muscles ache a lot!
But thats the aftermath for havin so much fun!
Overall REDCamp5 is superb!
We get to make friends, learn sumting new and most importantly know all the courses!
The SLs were great!I love em so much!
So all O lvls taker nxt yr!
Dun forget to join redcamp!You wont regret it!
PS:Picts will b in my multiply go check it out!
It is just there>>>>>
Much Love,
Nonutellalicious.
Labels: We got the fever we're hot and we cant b stop