The exams are over!
And im down with flu!
Everytime!
My immune system are low!
Very!
Be strong NAT!
haha!
Just got back from Fiza's house!
Her mum invited us for Brunch!
So sweet of her!
heh!
The guys do sum karaoke-ing!
Which is uber hilarious!
And we talked, watched some tv, talked and talked!
We ppl are really a chatter!
Really letting our hair down aft SO long!
So when home!
1st thing in mind!
Blog!
It is really really!
aaaacchhuu!
Dusty!
My nose knows best!
haha
It took me time to log in!
Kinda forget the password!
Which is right in front of eyes!
Woah!Exams make me a bummer!
Not!hah!
Im just a clutz!
Everyone agree!
Trust me i can see u guys nodding!
Vigorously!
So what now?!
Schools over!
Hols in!
yay?
I cant just sit home?
I nid to earn?
Hmm..Job!
what kind?
not sure?
Cant find any interesting one lately!
Being a receptionist is a n option!
But picking up calls and me??
Didnt really match well!
At least i can try!
Just hope i get a job soon!
At the zoo? Or Sentosa?
I lyk the tourist spots!
Well,we'll see!
Oh yeah!
Blog hopping recently!
And Mcfly are everywhere!
I mean everywhere!
HAIZ!
I guess they are gaining fans here!
Great!Awesome!Yay!
haiz!
I just want them here!
Live in Singapore!
that is so cite!
So here!
My update since forever!
My one long post..
Lyk i promise!
Which i dun tink its logical!
Well wishes hav been granted!
So now!
Back to strumming my guitar to the brezzy tunes!
While transferin sum stuff!
See ya when i see ya!
Much love,
Nonutellalicious.
Labels: Falling in love