Well hello there!
How's your thursday goin?
Good!
Im happy for you then!
heez!
Mine is bored,mundane and noisy.
Yes,NOISY!
Why?
Coz the idiotic construction!
It interrupt my sleep!
What make it worse?
I didnt quite hav a good sleep thruout the night!
Why must it be in the morning!
8am sharp to be exact!
Why?Why?Why?
Im better off in sch i guess!!
I soo want to go to sch 2day!
Just for the sake of getting away from the noise!
A few more tossing and turning!
Cursing the noise(which didnt help at all!!)
I end up watching HI-5..(PATHETIC)
There's not much tv shows in the early morning during weekdays!
WHY?heh!
So channel surf for a few minutes!
Gave up and hit the books!
Thats the logical thing to do.i guess!
Since 2mr is Math and History paper!
And i'm not looking forward for it!
heh.Just wanna get over with!
Okay.Now let us put aside the irritating stuff for awhile!
I wanna watch movies!!Have sleepovers!
Most importantly have fun!!!
I know I can't achieve that now!
But i nid it soon!
Lyk how we nid medicine to cure our sickness!
I nid fun to cure my boredom!
Till here den..
Much love,
Natasha L.J
Labels: Bring me back to lalaland