Hey dere!
Weekend almost arrive..
And 3 more days left till school reopen..
MAN!that's fast..
I hardly enjoy this so-called hols!
heh!
Its goin a bit too fast..
and slow!
a mixture..
slow maybe coz of the fasting..
fast??
Bcoz the night end too fast!
yeah!true!
The night really end instantly..
Lyk at one point its 1am..
suddenly its 5am!!
Get it???
Oh!i know you dont!
No one really understand moi!
hah
only my cuz does!
I guess?
hah
Well..
My cuz from Malaysia visited here for awhile!
Suppose to be 3 days!
but was cut short due to her work!
arrggh!
I miss her alr!
She crashed at my place!
Its good to have a companion u know!
Ppl to talk too..
especially girls!
haha
*hint*hint
I want sleepovers!
Im looking forward for the next tashazida's sleepover!
I'll make it freaking fun!
For the 3 of us!
haha!
Till here den..
Mayb next tyme i posta long one..
Oh yeah..
Pls do visit my LJ aites!
Much love,
Natasha L.J
PS:Guess wat i nvr talk bout harry in tis post!yay me!
Maybe the next!yahaha!
Labels: School blues