Hey!
Im back after awhile!
So much happening this week!
A nightmarish week i must say!
From bad to worse!
But then through the end of the week i recovered!
hahs.
Still got a lot to do though!
A set of maths paper,chemistry
and a hell loads of sketches!
aarrgghh!
Im love art..but i kinda hating it too!
So choose!
hah!
I can tell today's Sunday is gonna suck!
As the skies turnin darker
soon rain gonna pour down..
and thunder will hurt my ear too..
Just wait as it comes!
I do love rain.the cold wind and all!
I just hate thunder!!
My hands will travel to a speed of light
covering my ears!
Instantly!
that fast!this is true!
Nat dont lie!
haha.
She is scared of thunder!
Wat now?
I never want to do my homework
but i have too!
This gonna bring us back to studies vs leisure!
arrgghh!
hate that!
I need to stop complaining!
I want to make myself feel better!
I dont care whateva u guys are about to say.
I just want myself to feel a bit better!
My fantasies are my life.
haha.
One cant stop dreaming
until they are out of this world!
Who i wanna talk about??
Harry of course!
Inconjunction to my new skin!
haha..
Im in love with HARRY JUDD!
woohoo!
Can't wait to get hold to their new album!
RADIO:ACTIVE!
I want that badly!
Real bad!
haiz!
Let's just stop here!
Before i get out of control!
Dreams off!!
Much Love,
Natasha.
Labels: Don't stop me now