Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





The.Real.Me(really!) July 15, 2008 19:08
Hey,
I know that i made a vow in my previous post that
I will only update during the weekend.
But I can help it.
Since I have nothing to do today..
*Yeah rite*
lol.
So here I am..
I promise after this will only be on the weekend!

Been listening to some songs..
Old.New.Pop.Rock.Ballad
Every genre I must say..
Okay.Okay.
The catch is that..
Every song I listen to this days..
Seem to relate to me..
Seriously!I dont lie!

Like this song for instance.
"This is me"
By Demetria Devonne Lovato
a.k.a Demi Lovato..lol
Here's the lyrics,

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show
It's time to let you know
to let you know

(chorus)
This is real
This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now
Gonna let light shine on me
Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me

Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I've got to believe in myself
It's the only way
(chorus)

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you
I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
I gotta find you
(chorus)

You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me

This is me

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I wanna be
This is me


This is lyk a song written for me!
Everyone who know me will agree.(i guess)
But really ppl who really.really know me!
Will know me!
Okay i'm basically crapping here.
But then..
Ppl who know me best will see my point.

There's more songs,
But this shows the real me!
*singing*
"this real,this me...."
lol.
Take a listen here..
DemiLovatoOfficial

Plus Joe Jonas featured here..
So enjoy..
And just agree with me.lol
(to make things easier!)haha.

Till weekends then.
Stick to my vow now!
Self discipline..haha

Much Love,
Nonutellalicious.


Labels: