Well,hello there!
Sorry for the lack of post!
Im inevitably busy with school works!
Feeling the pressure!
And my head is gonna explode soon!
So much of looking forward for the weekend!
I've got loads to do by then too!
So here i am,spending some spare time blogging!
(not really im suppose to write my testi actually!haiz..)
I really miss this!
You know,Blogging,LJ-ing,MySpace-ing.
Every socialising thing.haha!
Hmm.
So this is really Studies vs Leisure!
Guess who won??
You bet!
Studies of course!
Eventhough some can't seem to see how stress i am!
Coz i rarely show it!
Ppl tend to see me as a bubbly.crazy girl
take things as simple as possible!
But im not!
I am trying hard to do my very best like everyone else!
Just that i dont show it!
So much to do,so little time.
I have yet to finish my art.
Which took forever!
But i can see it is going somewhere!
Really!
It is quite nice!eventually!
But hey,
Self-praise would not hurt,right?
That's how NAT motivate herself!
Always looking on the brightside!
Although ironically she does have her temper.lol
Like wat happen during physics prac today!
Disastrous!haha
But i get over it.With just an instant!
haha.That how fast i get over anger!
Yay me!
The teachers have given me a great help too!
Sometimes they do get frustrated with us!
Not focusing enough..
On behalf of the student,
"We are trying my best to achieve wat we want..)
Pls dun give up on us!I beg...
Hmm..
Yesterday something got an impact on me!
During the assembly!
The teacher-in-charge got this movie and
show part of it..
The title is'Facing the Giants'.
It's about a group of college rugby players!
Sum things up its about motivations!
As i was saying,this part of the movie showed
how hard the coach try to make the team go further!
To face the Giants of course!
Well the thing that had an impact on me was this line,
"Don't quit till you get nothing left"
So now i look up to this!
So much of that!
Sorry for being to wordy!
Its just been long since i type this much!
Just bear with me!Pls!
Hmm..
My friends are asking me for the RHD pictures!
I have yet to received the other half of it!
Mind you 96 picts in total!
That is a lot for one day!
Living a life with cameras!haha
Well,soon ya!
Sending in progress!
Tashazida!
Just remembered that we gonna have our shopping spree soon!
Been postponing it a lot of time!
Thanks to me!
Seems that i do not have much free time!
Again,Studies won!
haiz.
Well i cant wait for it anyway!
Got loads to buy!($$$$)
Shoes.Clothes.Accesories
Apparently changing my whole wardrobe!
New.Funky.Nat.
Coming soon..
But still fickled though!
it will nvr change i guess?
haha.
Didn't i told you that
I'm totally Demi&Selena inspired?
So wat they younger than me by 2 yrs!
They dress very nicely!you know?
Better stop here now!
Before you guys hurt your eyes!
hahah.
Im really sorry for the long long post..
So give your eyes a rest!
I care for you!
haha
awww..
Before that!
Get your ears ready for Mcfly new album!RADIO:ACTIVE
It will come out sooon!!!
At least im looking forward to something..
Afterall i can't go for the Singfest!
haiz..
I will get over that soon!
Shout out to Jason Mraz
(if he ever gonna visit this blog!)
Bring the house down yeah!
Ur music will never hurt my ears!
haha..
Much love,
Nonutellacious!
Labels: Don't quit till you got nothing left.