Heyall!
How's the weekend??
Fun??
No??
haha
Okay.I'm basically crappin here.
Apart from chatting with my Tashazida.lol
Which im out of words!
Keep changing topic..
From angelina jolie's new born twin.
Who had a very cool name..
Knox and vivienne.haha
to joe bein a playboy
(which i hope is not true!)
*crossing fingers*
then to our story "Contrary"
which i am still waiting for it!
*hint,hint*
To other celebrity gossip!
We are the real life Gossip Girl.
haha
Should make a series!
haah
hmm..
I am also waitng for ain memory card adapter.
since forever..
*hint,hint*
Lack of picts alr!
haha
So later this month all overdue picts will be up!
The birthday party!
and all the outings!
Too much..
So little tyme to list all!
Tmrw school!
Not lookin forward for that!
I wonder why!
lol
Till here den..
Until next weekend!
Away to dreamland
Much Love,
Nonutellalicious.
Labels: still Harry and Joe.