Aww man,
Im stuck in my own story.
Kak Azi is pure good writer.
Ask her to write yours.
You will understand me.
Here's an abstract,
"I have loose you once and I am not planning to loose you again.
You mean too much to me and I can’t bear to let you go.
I’m sorry. I really am."
Sweet huh?
This is the part that i cried.
Before i found out its to be continued??(what?)
That's why i hate watching dramas!
But as a lovable cousin of kak azi's,
Im in love with my own drama.lol
We totally can beat 'Gossip Girl'(yeah right!)
One can never dream enough!
That's for me I guess.
It can happen ya know!
One day just one day.
Wait and see!just wait!
I totally need to brush up my british accent.
How charming!lol
Well better go now!
Want to help em cook dinner!
Too late.they cook it all!lolOur parents shud go for holiday often.So we can have our unplanned sleepover again.haha!Much love,Nonutellalicious.Labels: Something.Boud.Joe.