SP was great just now!
I went to the school of design.And I thought I was alone in that course from my school.
But I was wrong.(Amalina to the rescue!)lol
She was also alone.teehee!
I got myself a friend!haha
The workshop was fun!
We got to design our own paper bags!
Two of us collaborated wif Fuchun Sec and Ahmad Ibrahim students!
Nice knowing them!lol
Our product theme is BEACH.
The only thing that came up to me was 'SLIPPERS'.lol
So the two of us stress on the slippers.While the rest on other items.
We work well under pressure.haha
Kudos to us!
Here are our group design:


Our group is the colourful ones!very vibrant!lol

mine and amalina's.Very creative rite?haha
We were voted the best in the group!yay us!
So SP is not bad afterall!
It would b my future school!
The facilities were great!
I hav the awesomest day today!(if tats a word!)lol
There is a lot of courses to choose from!
Now,how am i to achieve all these???
Well i just nid to work hard!
really push myself!No disappointin result anymore!
Starting from now!Really now!
No kidding!haha
Okay,will stop here now!
Nid to study!
To get what i want!
Much love,
Nonutellalicios.
Countdown to slumber!7 days!