Woohoo!
Spain won!
Really worth it waking up early in the morn
to catch this!
One of my brother scored!the winning goal!
woohoo!go torres!
I have the hatred feeling for Germany from the very begining!
Serve them right!haha
man,im mean!
well,that's me!
Today will be the most weirdest day of my life ever!
Anw.back to the story!
I find myself smiling to me all the way back home!
Thinking bout something!
Then to find out that someone you rarely talk to
is alone in the livin room with no one else around!
Imagine that!
I was expecting someone else.(you know who you are?)
I felt so weird entering my own home!
I dunnoe how to acknowledge people.
Oh god nat!
When can you ever speak up!!!
So doing my own stuff!(still weird)
Just waiting for my mummy to come home!
At last she did after 20 mins of awkward silent!haiz
I was saved!
Thank god!
I still feel weird now!
Man,i do nid a change!Labels: Natasha Lalaine James