Me again!
Since the latest post were too wordy.
I chose to post this here!duh!lol
Well i found my new hobby already.
thanks to kak ida!
I write poetry!
Yeah tats my new thing!
That's how im goin to let out everything that is in my mind!
Poetry!
So here is the new one,
Im tired of crying at night.
Feeling lonely and unloved,
I lost my sight.
Somehow,reality seems harsh to me,
I have no chocie but to bear with it.
Locked in my room tearing out,
Reminiscing all the happy moments,which isn't much!
Just waiting when will this last.
I do not really need sympathy,
Just a companion to fill me.
This feels like i'm running a rally,
Wanting to know what will happen next,curiously.
Tell me what you think.
Omg!im in love with writing now!haha
To kak azi,
where is the next chapter for my story!
Im waiting!
This is torturing.arrgh!
Can't take this no more!
Pls!Pls!soon ya!haha
Will treat you ljs wen we meet up!
Promise you this!
Pinky!haha
Im not done here!
I found something!
Look!
Isn't he just adorable!
Chilling out!haha
He is watching icarly!haha
cute!
At least not hannah montana!
hate that!
Okay now im done.
Back to the books!
Much Love.
Nonutellalicious.
Labels: Burnin' up is awesome.Listen to it.Now.