Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





I.Rock.Camprock! June 24, 2008 18:00
Wow!
Watch Camprock yesterday!

Just can't wait for the premiere in Singapore!
As i was ga-ga over Joe Jonas!
Haha.
Man..he was sweet!
He got loads of talent!
Sing.Act.
hmm,just anything really.
The song he sang in the movie was really,really..
Whats that word??
Oh yeah.Charming!
The other two were okay!
I mean they also got loads of talent!
Duh!they're brothers!hah!
God!Wish i can have their life!
The talents!Everything!They're very fortunate!
Okay too much of that!
Come on Nat.
Get back to reality!
Okay.Im back!
Gosh!reality is harsh!
Really nid to get over 'O' levels fast!
Suffer first.Enjoy later.
That's always in my mind lately!
Other than fantasizing!hah!
I'll be ending here then,
Back to the books!
The books must be tired looking at me everyday.
Hah!Too bad books!
Just endure with it!
Like i do!
Few months left!
Better off now!
Much Love,
Nonutellalicious.

Labels: