Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Eeks!who is that??? June 08, 2008 22:35
This morning when I look at my reflection...
I saw a zombie!!!lol
Seriously ppl my eyebags are noticeable!
How bad is that??
Ans:Very!
Well two words in mind,
Dead tired!

Im still not finish wif my prepboard.WTH!
Okay.okay.Dun panic!
I finish it tomorrow!
promise!!
Actually i dunno wat to talk about!
seriously!
nothing much happen!
too much actually!
just lazy to list it down!
mayb in my next post!
okay ppl!
haha..gtg to go now!
mum using next!

Just that Portugal had defeated Turkey!
kudos guys!
My beloved made captain!haha
okay.okay.wateva!
no matter whr he goes!
(real madrid or stay in man utd)
its okay wif me!

much love,
Nonutellalicious.