Okay ppl hear me out. I have this craziest idea in my mind lately. The CRAZIEST! You all know that i totally loved Harry from Mcfly and Joe from Jonas Brothers rite?? Soooo... The idea is that Jonas brother touring with Mcfly. Crazy rite? Dreamt bout it yesterday. I was lyk Harry!!Joe!! And they were lyk NAT!! haha.(snapped out of it nat!) Can this really happen? I really hope so! If it happen i'll be the happiest girl in the world. On the awesome-st day of my life.(if that's a word)lol Thats my crazy idea. JonasBrotherstouring with Mcfly. The two big thing inUS andUKrespectively. Haiz.it will only be in my dream then. You guys will be saying "man,she's crazy" So wat! I know most of you out there want this to happen. I can tell. Say im crazy.Im out of this world. but that wat makes me! Mcfly and JB music lover! woohoo!