Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Busy.Hectic.Week June 27, 2008 20:10
Finally it's Friday.
This week is totally hectic!
First week of school!of course!
I cant say more..
But I think I am more focus in class.
Especially in English and History!
That's an achievement!
Even my friend,Ain told me that im uptight,
since the start of the 2nd semester.
Im changing to the better.
Haha.almost!
Still crazy as usual when not during lesson.
I did all my homeworks.and do lots of revision!
(man,i sound lyk a geek!)

Oh well,'O' levels are coming!
Here I am looking forward for the weekend!
After the hardworking week,i say!
Not really though!Still got prepboard to rush!
Haiz!The only fun thing
that I would be doin this weekend probably
my niece 2nd birthday.Im invited!lol
The theme is Princesses!haha
(Should I dress up??nah..)
Since im one of the incharge for games!
Feeling lyk being the clown.though!haha
Oh yeah,I got a nervous system breakdown
this week!haha.
Thanks to the oral!which is cumin up!
I was suppose to talk about a topic spontaneously!
In front of the whole MT class!
I can't do that!With people staring at me!
I cant pick out a word!Eventhough its all in my head!
Its sooo typical of me!I just cant do public speaking!
God!help me!
I really need to overcome FAST!
"Come on Nat be confident.
You!Nid self-confident!
Speak up for goodness sake!"
Today!When for the sports heat!
To help the PE department.
As the new sportsleaders recruit
were not really organized.
If I can say for myself!
Well,here we are to the rescue!
Me.Dama.Aishah.
The Sportsleader Advisor.haha
Although its a last minute thing,
we are always here to help!hehe.
We are all goin crazy while doin our jobs.
Especially Mr indra.
Me and him are promoted to stewards!haha
Since we did the field event last year!
Im tired of laughing now!
Btw,To Ain:
Sorry bout today!
We go jog soon yeah!
Sorry again!haha
Now,my fantasy!
Kak azi! I cant wait no more!!!
Where is it??
Make it fast!Rmr:LJS!
Btw can't wait to cya this Sun!
Amy's 2nd birthday!
Be a princess??haha
nah..save that for someone!
You noe who!kak ida too?haha
Well now!
I kind wait to get my hands on..
McFly and JonasBrothers!
New album!!!
Radio:Active
and
A Little Bit Longer
Can't wait fot these!
Will be released
12July08 and 12Aug08
respestively!
Wat up with the 12!
Just realize!haha!
Oh well!
Just cant wait for it!
Okay now im promoting them!
Get your EARS! ready for this tunes!
One For The Radio by Mcfly!
Burnin' up by JonasBrothers!
Go.Listen.Now!
Now!lol
Much Love,
Nonutellalicious.

Labels: