My mind is full of art now!
Feeling a bit creative now and then.
But the inspiration come so slowly.haiz
Almost done with the prepboard!
2mr goin down to Artfren to buy my materials.woohoo!
Something to look forward to!
Btw i found something in my drawer!
Its been a long tyme since i read this!
It's my poetry i wrote a long,long time ago!
I can't remember why i wrote this in the first place.
But here goes:(b4 tat this is totally fiction,got to do with no one at all)
Okay now here goes,
Once there's a girl named Natalie,
Who like a boy called Lee.
Everytime she past him her heart started racing,
While the feeling inside is rising.
Through a door she sees him there,
Through a window he's nowhere.
She knows that true love is hard to find,
As others say love is blind.
She hopes that he will realize,
That this love will soon arise.
As I believe true love never die.
Wow!I can be deep at times!lol
So what u guys think??
This poetry is so old!
I think I wrote this when im in sec one!
I must really think deeply then.lol
Okay till here den ppl!
Going back to art now!
Drawing.Drawing.And more Drawings!!
Much love,
Nonutellalicious.