Woohoo!
First and foremost,
Manchester United Are the true Champions!
They r the King of Europe!
Serve euu right Chealsea!lol
Having said that Ronaldo misses the penalty..
His name is still in the score board!
Miracles do happen for the red devils..
Although it is torturing to see the penalty shoot out!
I did close my eyes!haha
I pity Terry though..the pressure is all on him and he slipped!
Poor guy!
Aniwaes back to us!
We won the Doubles!yay!
woohoo!
I can't believed that im not sleepy in skewl!haha
Now for the other victory..
David Cook is the American Idol for season 7!
Yesh!he do deserved that!
I lyk his second performance yestaday..
It really suit him..It is his winner song..
The Best performance for me is Billie Jean..
It is so awesome!
I miss the live telecast though..
I knew it through dama's friend, Sakinah!
My heart stop when i got the message!
My DC won..yeah..
woohoo!
Im the happiest girl alive!Today..
lol!
Both Ron and David that I adored won!
During crucial moments!
Lurve them so much..
PS:Joe Jonas still win my heart though!lol