Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





OMG!MT 'O' levels 2mr! May 25, 2008 13:52
Uhoh!
2mr is the mt 'O' levels!
Time flies so fast!
I tink im ready!
The intensive when alright for me.I gues!
Got a bit of improvement!
So A1 here i cum!
really nid to get that!(nvr wan to repeat it!who wants?)
I memerised most of the peribahasa(proverbs) yay me!
really had a hard time tryin to get that into my head!
And i got my own solution! record it and listen to it at night!
It works!(tat's how i memerised all my fave song! lol)
2mr all i had studied for in my 5 years of sec education will be put down in papers!
Hopefully i will do well!

PS: To all who is sitting for this major! exam.Best of lucks!Get a pen and go make up great stories for the karangan!lol

much love,
Nonutellalicious.