Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Finally!MT 'O' level is over! May 26, 2008 15:53
Phew!
Just now paper is quite okay.
Sum missunderstanding between questions.
But i tink i did well enuf!
I feel gud after paper.
I manage to get A1 i guess..(from my point of view!)
I tink i ace the peribahasa!Its much easier than i tot!
haha..all the hard work i put in is worth a million mile!
I hav the feelin im gonna pass tis paper!(I mean really2 PASS!)lol

And now is all about remedials!
So much for lookin forward for the hols!
(Can't complaint tis is my biggest year!)
Will b startin at 8 inda morn and end arnd fiveish..haiz..
Normal sch day for me!
I had promised Ms Ho to cut down my computer time to 45 mins.(i tink i can live wif tat!)
Its agreement between my mum,Ms Ho and me at the recent parent teacher meet.
So i make my vow to commit wif tis till the end of O levels.
Focusing wif my studies will I.lol

Apart from tat, im goin to b a good samaritan tis week.
Im gonna donate my blood.yay
Tat is wat i always wanted to do.
since im still underage to donate,i nid to hav my parent permission.
And they agree.woohoo!
Facts:Do you know that one bag of donation can safe three lives?
So tis wed im saving three lives!
Im a Hero!haha

Still here den.

much love,
Nonutellalicious.

Oh yeah check out my multiply page.
Jus started wif it.Nothing much dere yet.
But love the layouts.
Happy holidays!