Natasha Lalaine James
The Dreamer
Natasha Azlan
100491.
Eighteen.
Aries.
Sporty.
Proud Alumni of SCSS.
ITE Clementi Campus
(HigherNitecInBankingServices)
1/3 of Tashazida
Musically inclined.
Love the outdoor.
Soccer fanatic!!.



Catch me here

Hop over here

Tell me something





Exhausted! May 31, 2008 16:01
Seriously!This week is totally exhausting.
There's a lot goin on!
From wednesday to today!
There's much to talk about!
I will try to make short and sweet!
Here goes!
For wednesday:
Wow!I did it.I donated my blood.
I had save 3 lives!
I'm a hero!lol

see!I also made a fashion statement that day!lol.
It's not as painful as i thought it was.
The procedure is quite fast.
And I recommend all human being out there,
Go donate blood!
Help save three lives each!
Go!Go!Go!
Singapore is really in nid of blood!
Only 1.5% out of the whole population in Singapore donated!
Poor thing right?
Go help aites!
The journey home as fun!
My friends waited for me,thanks guys!
But pity Dama she got to go home alone.Sorry!
Different bus!haiz.
Oh well,we stop at one of the traffic light and fiza go gaga over this eurasian guy!haha
Thats the reason she lyk to sit by the window!fiza,fiza!lol
Thursday:
Nothing much happen that day.
Just tired due to tiredness!lol

Friday and Saturday:
Went to remedials till 4plus!
So excited for the chalet on that day!
Eventhough i have lack of sleep.haiz!
Arrive there around eightish!
And kak azi was busy barbequeing!lol
So long waiting for me!Sorry!
Well kak ida didnt go to her Salsa Tea Party just to be there wif us!
haha.and she is even later than me!tat does not usually happen!
We manage to persuade her to stay over!yay us!
We did a lot of thing yestaday!
From,exercising to singing to disturbing the campers there.haha
Aft that wen to the bunk to take picts!
Camera is fun!


This got loads of picts!But I chose some only.
Well around threeish in the,we played Taboo and Charades!
It's fun and hilarious!haha
I'd never been so hyper at 3 in the morning!
Enough played.Cik maat give us someteamwork games!
We really nid to crack our brains.
One of the task is to untangle ourself from a rope.
The clue is over and under!
I mean really ! over and under.
Really tiring goin under and over kak ida!
It hit me when i found out the solution.
We never nid to move a bit!haiyo!
Brain not working early morning.haha
On the break of dawn,wen back up the bunk.
Can't stand the tiredness.Took a nap a bit!
Woke up around sevenish.Guess wad??
Kak azi still wide awake!lol
Few hour aft tat we wen home!
I miss my bed!
When to sleep jus now!
and now im posting this.
still tired you know!
You guys must be exhausted reading tis lyk i do!lol
Okay then,i stop here!
Really stop here!
Will be back when im free again,aites!
Much loves,
Nonutellalicious.
PS:Enjoy your Holidays!